Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

14 September 2013

NMB48's Kobayashi Rikako Suspends Activities Due to Injury


Team BII's Kobayashi Rikako has announced that she will suspend all her activities due to a leg injury. She has been injured already for a while but nevertheless continued to perform. Following the advice of her doctor she now decided to take a break. An approximate length of this injury break has not been announced.

Kobayashi Rikako was one of the girls who won the NMB48 Janken Preliminaries, but because of her injury she also decided to withdraw from the upcoming AKB48 Janken Tournament.

Rikako has explained her decision in the NMB48 blog. You can read the translated statement below.


Kobayashi Rikako's Comment
Original Message
To all who always support me
I am sorry for this sudden announcement. Actually, this is something I should tell you (standing) in front of you, so I am very sorry for doing it in this manner.
A few months ago, I started to have some strange feeling in my leg. I went to the hospital and received continual treatment. Recently, the pain has become worse than before, but I still endured the pain in my leg even during theater shows. A few days ago my doctor made a diagnosis saying "It would be better to take a break and let your leg heal properly".
Concerning the Janken Tournament on the 18th, I thought this would be a great chance to me but even if I win and advance to the next rounds, my leg injury might cause troubles, thinking about this, I decided to withdraw. I am extremely sorry.
I know that this is a very important time for me and also for Team BII, but I think if I continued like this I would cause troubles to everyone and so decided to take a break.
I cause you all worries, but now I will focus on treatment and rehabilitation, and I'll do my best so that I can show my healthy self in front of you as soon as possible. Please wait until then. Please support me.


I hope she gets well soon. It's a pity that she had to withdraw from the Janken Tournament. Hopefully she will be fine again until the Shonichi of Team BII's new theater show.

No comments: